A while, yes...

| Posted in , , , ,

Okay, so it's been a while since I've posted here. That's only because I started trying to use my own site for things. Not that that is a bad thing; I just felt it was time to come back to Blogger.

I've been spending a lot of time lately over at my other Blogger home working on a personal project (Snippets on Steroids) with all of my free time. Aside from that, just work alone is enough to put a damper on a solid blogging moment.

Updates...

  • I've pretty much sworn-off gaming again.
  • Skinning is not my constant side-work anymore.
  • Kristin and I are now engaged.
  • I took a permanent position with iPay Technologies.
  • Kristin and I moved to Elizabethtown, KY.
  • Kristin took a position at iPay, as well.
I'm sure there are more, but I wanted to give the overview. That is all that comes to mind at the moment.

Comments (0)